Major Road Construction Projects 2019
If you have questions on these projects, please contact Draper City's Engineering office at (801) 576-6369.
We have been working hard to complete the 13800 South construction project and wanted to update residents.
Anticipated Paving Schedule
• We will be paving on Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday (October 4-8).
• The road will be closed to through traffic and open to local traffic only.
• On Monday or Tuesday, October 7th or 8th, the intersection at Fort Street and 13800 South will be closed for 2-3 hours. Detour information will be posted.
• Please avoid this intersection and find alternate routes.
• 13800 S. is scheduled to be open to all traffic on Wednesday, October 9.
• Work will continue on sidewalks, park strips, and driveway connections through November.
Questions? Please visit www.draper.ut.us/285/Construction, email email@example.com, or call the project hotline at (801) 580-2626.
We encourage you to contact our community ombudsman, Bill Knowles, to get on the email list for project updates. He will be available for the duration of the project to answer questions and address concerns from the public.
Email: Knowles.firstname.lastname@example.org Project Hotline: 801-580-2626.
New Access Road Into Draper Elementary
11950 South Roadway Extension, 150 East State Street
Draper City, in accordance with the Master Transportation Plan, is extending 11950 South to connect to State Street. This project is being constructed to reduce congestion on 11800 South, at State Street and also at 150 East. The project is being constructed to reduce congestion on 11800 South, at State Street and also at 150 East. The project is a new build and will require the relocation of a water line, extension of Storm Drain Facilities and construction of sidewalk, curb, gutter and roadway.
** Construction Update ** October 3, 2019
Draper City will be paving the new road located at 11950 South (from State Street to 150 East) this weekend (October 4-6).
If you have any questions about this project, please contact the project engineer, Eric Lundell by email or by phone (801) 576-6365.