▪ Pouring concrete on 600 West ▪ Constructing curb and gutter on east and westbound Bangerter ▪ Next week, paving over the box culverts on 13800 South ▪ Beginning of April, asphalt paving on 13800 South and 13490 South ▪ Mid-April, traffic shifting from the on and off-ramps to mainline Bangerter ▪ Mid-April, detour from eastbound Bangerter to northbound 200 West (left hand turn will be detoured at 600 West to 13800 South)
▪ Installation of overhead signs on east and westbound Bangerter ▪ Construction of mainline Bangerter bridge ▪ Pouring concrete on mainline Bangerter ▪ Signal work on mainline Bangerter ▪ Installation of roadside barrier and fencing ▪ Utility work on 13490 South
Lane Changes on Bangerter
▪ All lanes will be open during peak travel times ▪ 6 am to 9 am - Monday to Friday - eastbound ▪ 4 pm to 7 pm - Monday to Friday - westbound ▪ 12 pm to 4 pm - Saturday - eastbound and westbound (excluding some weekends as noted) Lanes will be reduced by 1 or 2 lanes in each direction during off-peak travel times.
New roadway signs ready for installation
▪ A grade separated interchange will be installed at 600 West. Bangerter Highway will be raised approximately 12 feet to cross over 600 West. ▪ Right turns will still be accessible at 200 West ▪ The new interchange will tie in to local roads on the north and south sides of Bangerter to improve access to local destinations
What to Expect during construction
▪ Traffic and pedestrian detours ▪ Noise ▪ Vibrations ▪ Dust ▪ Business access will be maintained
Crews will be working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Newly installed parapets on the bridge (low, protective walls)
Questions or Comments
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.