- Community Events
- Haunted Hollow
Monday October 19, 2020
5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Andy Ballard Arena map
Children 12 years & under
$2 per child
Prepare to be spooked as you make your way through the Haunted Trail. This is a fun, family hike for children 12 years and younger, along a wooded dirt trail filled creepy creatures, spooky sounds, and ghostly special effects.
- Tickets are $2 per child, children three years and younger are free.
- Parents are free when accompanying a paying child.
- Tickets are sold in 15-minute time blocks, there are a limited number of tickets available.
- Ticket holders must arrive at their assigned time block.
- Timed ticketing at this activity limits the number of attendees at one time and should make wait times less.
- Tickets available only online and are not sold at the activity site.
- Ticketed guests must hike the haunted trail with the group with which they registered.
- Tickets are required to visit the haunted trail.
- The haunted trail is about a half mile in length, two-thirds of the trail is dirt, and one-third is paved
- The haunted trail hike takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and requires the physical stamina to climb hills with uneven and steep grades. Attendees may encounter roots, rocks, obstacles, insects, animals, and other hazards
- There are fog machines, sudden noises, scary music, creepy scenes, and strobe lighting on the haunted trail hike. Persons with conditions that can be aggravated by these items should not attend this activity.
- Strollers and open toed shoes not recommended
- This activity has been designed for children 12 years and younger. However, the final decision on the appropriateness of this activity rests with parents. You know your child’s fear factor.
Is this a trick or treat event?
No. This is a hike along a haunted trail, not a trick-or-treat event.
Should children wear costumes?
Absolutely! However, they are not required to.
Who can attend?
Children 12 years and younger who are accompanied by an adult.
Will there be food trucks?
No, there will be no food trucks at this activity.
Will there be bloody or graphic displays on the Haunted Trail?
No, there will be no bloody or graphic displays.
Do parents have to purchase a ticket?
No, parents are not required to purchase tickets when they are accompanying their paying child.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Six foot physical distancing while queuing and on the trail walk
- Face coverings to be worn in public settings where physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain
- Individuals experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should not attend this event