Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
With the winter season heavily upon us, here are some helpful tips.
* Remember, do not park a vehicle or trailer on the street during the winter. The snow plows need to be able to clear the street. Move vehicles onto your property instead of in the street.
* Make sure you clear the snow around the fire hydrant if it is located near your property so that firefighters can quickly access it if there is a fire.
* Also clear the snow around your mailbox so that the postal service can deliver your mail.
* A very important reminder is to clear the snow on the sidewalks near your home. Draper City ordinance states that property owners are required to remove the snow from their bordering sidewalks within 24 hours after the snow ceases to fall. This includes corner properties.
* As you clear the snow from your driveway, remember to put the cleared snow in your yard and not out into the street.