Ride-Along Release Form
The Draper City Fire Department (DCFD) Ride-Along program is designed to provide an opportunity for students, members of the medical community, and on a limited basis, members of the community to observe the dynamic field of firefighting and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). This service is provided as a privilege at the discretion of the Fire Chief or their designee and may be revoked at any time and for any reason.
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING A RIDE ALONG
- Fill out the Application to the Ride-Along Program. (includes Signed Release and Waiver form and Confidentiality Agreement form)
- Copy or picture of current Driver’s License or picture identification
- Signed Acknowledgement of Ride-Along Program guidelines
Minors, less than 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign agreeing
to the guidelines.
- Fill out the Signed Release and Waiver on the form - Minors, less than 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign the release
- Fill out and sign the Confidentiality Agreement - Minors, less than 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign the
- Minor Students affiliated with a school program must have the Affiliated Organization Acknowledgement portion of the Release and Waiver signed.
If you have any questions about the Ride-Along Program or application please contact Draper City Fire Department's Headquarters at (385) 557-2800.