Yoga in the Park
September 8, 15, 22, & 29
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Draper Park near the Willow Tree
Draper City Parks and Recreation are happy to announce its Yoga in the Park classes. Yoga is an excellent form of exercise regardless of age or practice level.
- Class size is limited, registration is required
- Students of all levels are welcomed, no prior yoga experience required
- Bring your own mat, blankets, and blocks
- Dress for the weather, and wear comfortable clothing
- Classes are taught by a certified yoga instructor
- Register for one or all of the classes
Yoga Class Safety Guidelines
- Yoga students should consult a physician or other healthcare professionals before embarking on any exercise program particularly if they are out of shape, pregnant, or have a preexisting medical condition.
- Students are encouraged to listen to their bodies to avoid pushing themselves too far and risking injury. If a student feels discomfort, pain, dizziness or ill they should stop immediately.
- COVID-19 safety precautions:
- Ten foot physical distancing during class
- Face coverings to be worn in public settings where physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain
- Individuals experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should not attend this event
About the Instructor
Stefani Walker is a nature lover who specializes in yoga for the back and brain, focusing on strengthening and calming the central nervous system with gentle movement, holding poses, breathwork and meditation. She has lived in Draper for 16 years.
She has taught yoga for over five years as a certified Yoga Alliance and Warriors at Ease instructor.
Contact the Special Event Coordinator by email or at (801) 576-6584.
To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the Special Event Coordinator at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.