Draper Days Races 1K & 5K - Saturday, July 20, 2019
Draper City Park, 12500 South 1300 East, Draper, UT 84020
- 5K Race begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Kid's K begins at 8:00 a.m.
- Awards Ceremony at 7:45 a.m.
I Run Utah Website
I Run Utah Facebook Page
Race Day Registration
- Race day registrations will be held onsite from 5:45 am until 6:30 am near the Day Barn Indoor Pavilion.
- Friday, July 19, TBD
- Saturday, July 20, 5:45 to 6:15 a.m., Draper Days Day Barn Indoor Pavilion, 1166 Pioneer Road, Draper, UT (anyone arriving after 6:15 a.m. and before 6:30 a.m. will receive a BIB only, after 6:30 a.m. we will make every effort to support you but you may miss the start of the race).
- 5k Registration is $25 until April 1, $30 until June 1, $35 until July 1, $35 until July 15th, $40 race day.
- 5k Family of 4 registration is $70 until April 1st, $80 until June 1st, $90 until July 1st, $100 until July 15th, $120 race day.
- 1k Registration is $10 until April 1st, $12.50 until June 1st, $15 until July 15th, $20 race day.
- 1k Family of 4 registration is $30 until April 1st, $40 until June 1st, $50 until July 15th, $80 race day.
- Fastest Male Team (Top 4 male times count, all other times disregarded)
- Fastest Female Team (Top 4 female times count, all other times disregarded)
- Fastest Mixed Gender Team (Top 4 times from at least 2 genders, all other times disregarded)
- Largest Team (Great prizes/award for the largest team, times do not matter for this award)
- Best Dressed Team (Great prizes for the team showing the most spirit-in the opinion of the Race Director)
- Slowest Team (All times count, team with slowest average time wins)
Overall and Age Group Awards
Age Grade Awards
Age grade awards will recognize the top five participants according to their age-graded percentage. Find out more about age-grading at http://www.usatfmasters.org/fa_agegrading.htm
Check out results from last year's race at www.irunutah.com/results