Draper Days Food Vendor 2019
Applications and Forms
Please note: Both the Park Vendor Application form and the Single Event Business License application must be filled out. Once you submit the two forms, you will receive an email with a link to pay your non-refundable booth reservation deposit. On you pay this fee, you will receive an email with a link to reserve your booth location.
Draper Days Dates & Hours
- Friday, July 19 from 5 - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, July 20 from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
LocationDraper City Park, 12500 South 1300 East, Draper, Utah
10'x10' booth space - $500 including power and ice
Ph: (801) 209-9231
Food Vendor Booth Fees
Booth price is $480 for a 10x10 space that includes power. The amount includes a $50 non-refundable deposit. See the Vendor Manual for details on refunds.
Food Vendor Requirements
- Mandatory Food Vendor Meeting: All approved food vendors are required to attend the mandatory food vendor meeting. Date to be announced. (NO exceptions)
- Vendors will be required to bring their own canopy, table
- Draper is windy, especially in the early evening. Booth canopies must be secured to the ground, no exceptions!
- Vendors are responsible to secure their space at nights (the park will have security patrols throughout the night).
- If power is required, make sure that you purchase extension cords that allow the right amperage (10 gauge wire) so
that circuit breakersare not blown.
Food Vendor Registration Deadlines
All payments will be paid in full on PayPal. All payments, food handler permits and single event business licenses are due no later than June 1, 2019. 50% deposit is due with registration (NO exceptions).
Single Event Business License
All vendors will be charged $20 for a non-refundable Single Event Business License required by Draper City. Vendors must also complete a Single Event Business License APPLICATION (See 'Instructions' link at top of this page). Prior to applying for a Draper City license, you must obtain your Salt Lake Valley Health Department permit to operate a food booth at Draper Days. You must bring the health department permit with you in order to apply for a Draper City business license. You will not be allowed to set up if payment has not been made. You are required to display a Draper City Business License in your booth. Your application & payment is due no later than July 1st (NO exceptions). The sooner you have this in the better, as it gets very busy the closer it is to the event date.
Booths with access to power are limited so please get your registration in early. Vendors are permitted to provide their own generator, providing it does not interfere with the operation of other vendors. The Draper Days Committee reserves the right to require vendors to discontinue the use of their generator if it is deemed a nuisance or a risk. Vendors must have 10-gauge power cords to connect to generators and spider boxes.
Check-in at the South Pavilion on Thursday from 8:00 am to 10:00 am at the South Pavilion. Be ready to go by 5:00 pm on Thursday. Hours are 6 to 10 pm on Thursday, July 18 and Friday, July 19 and 10 am to 10 pm on Saturday, July 20. Set-up time is anytime Wednesday
- Booth locations are subject to change.
- Booth sharing is permitted, but both participants must submit a complete application and provide a copy of food handler's permit and single-event business license.
If you have any questions, please contact Doug Dredge 801-209-9231 or email.