Draper Days Park Vendor - July 19-20, 2019
Draper Days is the largest event held in Draper City. 30,000 to 40,000 people attend the main events at Draper City Park. This is an opportunity to showcase your business by reserving a booth. We welcome information booths, marketing services or products, as well as those that offer on-site services or products. Candidates for public office may also lease a booth for campaigning purposes. Click here for a map of the Park Festival booth locations.
Applications and Forms - Deadline is June 1, 2019Please note: Both the Park Vendor Application form and the Single Event Business License application must be filled out. Once you submit the two forms, you will receive an email with a link to pay your non-refundable booth reservation deposit. On you pay this fee, you will receive an email with a link to reserve your booth location.
- Park Vendor Application Form
- Draper Days Single Event Business License APPLICATION
- Vendor Manual
- Names for glow toy sales are due no later than July 1, 2019. Email Lisa below.
ContactIf you have any questions, please contact Lisa Gunderson 801-949-5835 or email.
Draper Days Dates & Hours
Friday, July 19 from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, July 20 from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Draper City Park, 12500 South 1300 East, Draper, Utah
- $350 per 10' x 10' booth space for canopy w/sides, table and two chairs (Plus $50 for power*). $50 non-refundable deposit; $20 non-refundable Single Event Business License fee.
- $200 for a non-profit booth space, includes canopy, table, 2 chairs ($300 with power*)
- Additional tables available for $10.00 each
- Additional chairs available for $1.50 each
- * Power is available in a limited number of booths.
- Vendors are permitted to provide their own generator, providing it does not interfere with the operation of other vendors. The Draper Days Committee reserves the right to require vendors to discontinue the use of their generator if it is deemed a nuisance or a risk. Vendors must have a 10-gauge power cord to connect to generators and spider boxes.
Booth Reservation Information All sales are final. No refunds after June 1, 2019. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. No booths will be relocated. Draper Days does not guarantee exclusivity. No refunds will be given due to power issues.
Booth Vendor Requirements:
- Vendors are responsible to secure their space at nights (the park will have security patrols throughout the night).
Booth Vendor Registration Deadlines:The deadline for booth reservations is June 1, 2019.
All payments and single event business licenses are due by June 15th (NO exceptions).
Check-in:Check-in at the South Pavilion on Friday, July 19th, 12 pm to 4:00 pm; Saturday 8:00 am to 10:00 am at the South Pavilion. Be ready to go by 5:00 pm on Friday. Hours are 6 to 10 pm Friday, July 13th and 10 am to 10 pm on Saturday, July 20th. Set-up time is anytime Thursday
You must complete tear-down of your booth by noon on Sunday. Vendors are responsible for making sure their site is clean and tables/chairs are returned to the South Pavilion.
- Booth locations are subject to change.
- Booth sharing is permitted, but both participants must submit a complete application and apply for a single event business license.
- All vendors with glow toys to be sold at the Draper Nights Concerts must 1) have paid their booth fees in full; 2) have and wear a sales badge in order to sell items at this event; 3) must supply names of all
sales personsno later than July 7th. This will be strictly enforced. Vendors not wearing a sales badge will be asked to leave the venue. Vendors participating in this venue will pay 20% of proceeds back to Draper Days.