- Community Events
- Haunted Hollow
Haunted Trail Hike
Monday, October 26, 2020
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Andy Ballard Arena (1600 E Highland)
Children 12 years & younger
$2 per child
Prepare to be spooked as you make your way through the Haunted Trail Hike. This is a fun, family hike for children 12 years and younger, along a rustic, wooded dirt trail filled with creepy creatures, spooky sounds, and ghostly special effects.
- Tickets are $2 per child
- Every paid admission ticket includes a cup of hot chocolate and a serving of popcorn
- Parents are free when accompanying a paying child
- Tickets are timed-entry, with a limited number of tickets available. Times slots will sell out
- Ticket holders must arrive at their assigned times
- Tickets available only online and are not sold at the activity site
- Ticketed guests must hike the haunted trail with the group with which they registered
- Tickets are required to visit the Haunted Trail
- Upon ticket purchase, you will receive a text message with ticket information and a QR code. This text message is your entry ticket
- The Haunted Trail Hike is about a half mile in length, two-thirds of the trail is dirt, and one-third is paved
- The Haunted Trail Hike requires the physical stamina to climb hills with uneven and steep grades. Attendees may encounter roots, rocks, obstacles, insects, animals, and other hazards
- There are fog machines, sudden noises, scary music, creepy scenes, and strobe lighting on the trail. Persons with conditions that can be aggravated by these items should not attend this activity.
- Strollers are not permitted
- This activity has been designed for children 12 years and younger. However, the final decision on the appropriateness of this activity rests with parents or adult guardians
- Children are encouraged to wear their costumes, however, they are not required to
- There will be no bloody or graphic violence displays
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- This activity has been designed with COVID-19 safety precautions
- Six-foot physical distancing while queuing and on the trail walk
- Face coverings to be worn in public settings where physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain
- Individuals experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should not attend this event
- High risk individuals interested in attending this activity should contact the event coordinator at (801) 576-6584 or by email
- Contact the special event coordinator by email or at (801) 576-6584.
- This event may be closed or canceled due to inclement weather. Find closure and cancellation information here or at (801) 576-6572.
- To request an accommodation due to a disability contact the special event coordinator at (801) 576-6584 or by email. Requests should be made as soon as possible but at least five days prior to the event date.