2020 General Election Information
2020 November General Election Information
Last updated: October 22, 2020
Ballots for the 2020 General Election will be mailed to registered voters from October 13-27, 2020. To track your ballot, click here. If you do not receive a ballot, please contact the Salt Lake or Utah County clerk’s office. Although in-person polling is available, it is strongly encouraged to mail-in or drop your ballot off in a dropbox.
Drop Box Location in Draper
There is a dropbox for ballots at the Draper Library by the book drop (1136 Pioneer Rd.) and is open 24/7. A drop box will be at City Hall only during early voting (Oct. 26-30) and on Election Day (Nov. 3). After you drop off your ballot, you can check to see that your ballot was received by tracking your ballot here.
All mail-in ballots must be postmarked on or before Monday, November 2, 2020. Your county clerk uses various security and privacy measures to ensure that your mail ballot is secret and counted accurately. Watch the short video below that explains the vote by mail process and these security measures. If you have further questions, visit www.vote.utah.gov.
Early Voting and In-Person Polling
At this time, Draper City Hall will be an in-person polling place for Salt Lake County residents only. If a Draper resident lives in Utah County, they will need to go to their Utah County polling place. Early voting will take place at the following locations and times for Draper residents:
- Salt Lake County from October 26-30 from 2 p.m. - 7 p.m. at Draper City Hall at 1020 E. Pioneer Rd., in Draper. City Hall is the only early voting location in Draper.
- Utah County from October 28-30 and November 2 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at any of these Utah County polling locations.
- Other Salt Lake County Locations: To view all early voting locations, click here.
Election Day voting will take place at the following locations and times for Draper residents:
- Salt Lake County on November 3 from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Draper City Hall at 1020 E. Pioneer Rd., in Draper
- The Rock Church at 11630 S. 700 E. in Draper
- South Mountain Community Church at 14216 S. Bangerter Pkwy in Draper
- Utah County on November 3 from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. at any of these Utah County polling locations.
- Other Salt Lake County Locations: To view all Election Day voting locations throughout the state, click here.
Election results will be released as early as 8 p.m. on Election Day.